19 September 2012

Midweek Craving: Simple Statement Necklace


BaubleBar Triad Collar Necklace

I've lagged on accessories over the years. There was a period where I completely embraced them to accentuate my often basic outfits and had a lot of fun with it. Eventually my accessories style evolved a bit, and my amazing but cheap Forever21 jewellery were on the last legs of their life. That bring us to today. Today I have simple earrings, and two necklaces. Only one is what I would consider a statement piece. I've been having the blah's lately as I examine my outfit in the mirror before heading off to work. There's always something missing.

It is my ongoing lesson that just one piece can make or break a look. Of course, I am using that very fact as an opportunity to day dream and plan purchases on necklaces just like this one. I actually planned to buy the necklace in black as pictured but it sold out and has since been removed from the website. The teal green color is a real gem though.


As I go back to gazing at it, have your self a happy Wednesday! What accessories do you like to perk up your outfits with?

No comments:

Post a Comment