30 August 2011

About

It's because I'm little, just a little.

My name is Melinda and at 5'2", I'm just a little petite, and have a silly sense of humor. I am obsessed with putting together the perfect outfit everyday to the point where it has made me late to work on occasion. I like to call it dedication. I'm also in a weird sizing area where I can shop in both the women's and kids department. As a woman in her mid-twenties, it all sounds so amazing until you realize you're either swimming in your clothes or look like a 9 year old who hasn't hit puberty yet.

Anywho. After a longstanding obsession with amazing blogs like Extra Petite, Alterations Needed, and Capitol Hill Style, I couldn't resist jumping in on all of their fun. I strive for productive content because I don't know about the rest of you but, there are only so many outfit posts I can look at in a row. I'm a women of many interests, and while this will mainly focus on one, that doesn't mean I can control the odd unrelated post. It's because I lack self control. Obviously.

Whatever brought you here, I hope it brings you back and that you enjoy reading!


Contact information:
All e-mails should be directed to justalittlem (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment