31 August 2011

Shopping Haul: H&M and Ann Taylor

**Ann Taylor is currently offering FREE Shipping on anything!!**

This past weekend Ann Taylor had their '40% off a full-priced item' sale. I took the opportunity to pick up the very coveted Refined Chambray Shirt (buy here) as it has been on my wishlist all Summer. So many of the petite blogs I read picked up the original AT from the Spring, so I was very happy when they came out with this version.



On  a recent shopping trip to H&M, I caved and purchased the striped sweater that I mentioned in the recent Fall Trends post (read here). It's got a very boxy sort of cut but it's a great casual sweater.



Examining the sweater in person, I was worried it would be a little itchy on but it totally passed the test and there was no problem. I see it with a button down, in particular the AT Chambray shirt mentioned above, and maybe a pair of shorts or skinny jeans depending on how far into Fall we are. I have a few outfit idea's that I hope to share with you in the near future :)


Another thing I had my eye on was a slouchy sweater in the same colours above except the black stripe is navy on the one below. I love the idea of a slouchy sweater. This I think speaks for itself though. I found it ill-fitting and resembling a tent on me.


I hope you enjoyed reading. Have a great day!



Did any of you indulge in the Ann Taylor 40% sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment