19 September 2011

Reading this week: there's no deadweight loss

I thought it might be fun to share things I come across each week. This may become a regular post, and will mostly be fashion/beauty related (Capitol Hill Style was the source for my inspiration here, but I'm not sure I will do this that regularly) In other news, I have a few other posts that will make their debut this week. Until then, hope you enjoy these.

Through my favourite think tank, the Mercatus Center, I came across this bit on the Economics of Gifts. It certainly has made me think more about the gifts I give and receive. You can also view this neat little video featuring one of the Economist's quoted in the first link. Gifting appropriately, especially to those closest to you, is very important.

The shopping gods have answered my prayers. Ann Taylor has extended their 40% OFF EVERYTHING sale. They're also offering free shipping on orders over $150. AND if you shop through ebates (my new favourite thing), you earn cash back! Join through my invite here. I'm already trying to narrow down a very long list for my must-have piece in the sale.

The petite's of the world are finally getting a voice. Hemmed is a great site for all things petite. My shopping trips will be that much less stressful thanks to this site. It's fairly new but I see their endless potential.

I'm obsessed with wedge boots for Fall. Here are some pairs I've been drooling over: here and here, respectively. (I also seem to have a grey obsession).



Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment