30 November 2011

Midweek Treats: Sleek Leather Boots


This season I'm on a mission to find sleek and sturdy black leather boot to last me many seasons to come. I've been seeing this particular boot from Stuart Weitzman around for a while and absolutely love it. I had to talk my self out of buying it at the Bloomingdale's F&F sale recently. At the end of the day, this may be out of my price range (unless an amazing sale happens...obviously) so I'm thinking of going for the Michael Kors alternative here. My only concern, since I have not tried them on, is the shaft height. Being a petite, everything down to your shoes can swallow you. I do stand a slight chance as I have pretty long legs for a petite gal, so we'll keep our fingers crossed!



With divorce seeming to happen way too often in our society, this was so sweet to read.


After trying pumpkin for the first time over the holiday weekend via my friends pumpkin spice latte and muffin, I wouldn't say no to more pumpkin in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment