02 November 2011

Midweek Treats: Zipper Dress


It's no secret by now that with the return of cold weather I'm looking for cute ways to stay warm. The minute I saw this dress on Zara's online shop, I knew this was perfect. What really got me about this was the interesting structure and I love the zipper detailing. I would pair this with black tights and booties and then add a bright wool coat (perhaps my obsession for cobalt blue can come into play on this one) to brighten the look up and I'm ready to run out the door.


The drug company Pfizer may be offering an over-the-counter version of Lipitor soon. I'm all for more options in the fight against high cholesterol.

Intro to inflation lesson featuring the Duck Tales. My inner 8 year old was very excited to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment