31 October 2011

Travelling Handbags

When travelling, I always try to pack minimally. I don't drive and do a lot of walking and riding public transport. For the part of actually going to my temporary destination I like a bag that, as I like to put it, I can "carry the world in". It allows me to put my everyday things, and to also tote around essentials like my makeup bag.

Travel- Carry All Bags


View the Polyvore details here.

While in new places exploring, I have discovered the best way to do so is hands free. For that reason, I like to also bring along a cross-body handbag. What's great about those guys, is most are easily convertible into a clutch so you are set for a night out on the town. Here are some options:

Travel- Hands Free to See


View the Polyvore details here.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty bags! ...I do need a cross body bag!

    ReplyDelete