14 October 2011

Friday Night Out

The NY area has been experiencing muggy weather the last few days and it's sure not going to stop in time for some Friday night fun. Unless it's a holiday, I tend to be lazy and opt for a more casual Friday night when rain is involved. I either stay in or just indulge in a little happy hour and dinner.

Due to the weather, the last thing I want to step outside in, is cute shoes. Luckily, wellies were invented (rubber rain boots-- but I must confess I am obsessed with the British nickname for them). I'm attempting to make them look chic, and not an outfit ruin-er. Hopefully you will find my attempt successful.


Rainy Friday Night Out





View the Polyvore details here.

Starting today, check back around 1pm for the second post of the day featuring-- a super cozy Ann Taylor sweater :)

No comments:

Post a Comment