10 October 2011

Morning Ispirations: The Boyfriend Blazer

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is enjoying the shopping this Columbus Day. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in a spot of it before work.

I invested in a boyfriend blazer a few years ago, and thought it fit great. However, it's a bit loose on me now and doesn't get much wear. I guess I've lost some weight (which is scary due to how tiny I am) but I've been dying to make it work in a way where it looks good so that I can start wearing it more. The boyfriend blazer is great for Fall because you can layer a bit underneath to stay warm and still look chic.

Inspirations- Boyfriend Blazer for Work



Inspirations- Boyfriend Blazer for shopping trip
You can view the Polyvore details here and here.
Thank you for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment