17 October 2011

Morning Inspirations: Fall Colour Blocking

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone is well rested and ready for a new week. Personally, I always find that Monday comes along way too quickly. As you may have guessed, two colours I am loving right now are cobalt blue and, the very popular fall colour, rust orange. This week I thought I would create an outfit using a little colour blocking with the two.

Inspirations- Blue&Orange



Polyvore here.

One thing I am absolutely loving this Fall is the pleated skirt. Sadly, I have yet to find my perfect one (though I am highly considering trying out the Oasis one featured in this outfit) but I do find them to be a lovely addition to the wardrobe. I kept the accessories simple on this one in an attempt to accentuate the colour blocking going on. The wonderful thing about this outfit is you can wear it to work (not in all cases, obviously) or for a day of running errands. For errands or brunch, I would just switch the nude pump for a black or nude flat.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment