12 October 2011

Midweek Treats: Cozy Sweaters


Between it now being October and the twenty degree drop in the temperature last week, I have been able to think of nothing but keeping warm. I'm a sucker for cowl necks, and this guy looks super cozy. I can see it with skinny jeans and boots, knee length and booties alike, with a chic handbag for everything from daily errands to a movie date. This particular one is out of my price range for such items but I will certainly be scouring the racks for a cheaper (but high quality) option on my next shopping trip.

I'm sure most of you have heard about Occupy Wall Street (now taking over DC, among other cities). Well this particular video is a must watch. It's the "Occupy Occupy Wall Street" movement. It gives me a good giggle every time I watch it.

Virginia is the next state to regulate purchasing of Sudafed and other cold medicine's containing pseudoephedrine. Clearly I am disappointed. That's something I'm going to have to take off my "Why I like Virginia more than New York" list (though it will barely hurt the length of the list).


Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment