07 November 2011

Morning Inspirations: Cobalt Blue Saga Continues...

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful and well rested weekend! You can say mine was productive. I got started on my Christmas shopping, which naturally made me feel a tad crazy. I usually don't start until Thanksgiving with the round of Black Friday sales. However this year, I'm hoping to be mostly done by then :)

inspirations-cobalt blue dreamer



ANYWAY ANYWAY, the price on this dress is ridiculous. I wouldn't even be able to afford it if HauteLook or the Gilt Groupe ran a sale but it's so beautiful. Due to my lack of self-restraint, I am allowing my love for beautiful silhouette's be my excuse to stare at this completely chic cobalt blue (gives it so many bonus points) for hours on end. I love the jacket I paired with it as well. It has a very simple look but I can not resist that it looks like it will feel like heaven to wear, kind of like the cozy thick sweaters I have been dreaming of for weeks. I paired it with a simple black pump. I would recommend hose with in either nude or black opaque depending on the weather and your mood. The accessories were chosen in lighter colours to soften the look a bit.

Go here for the Polyvore details.

No comments:

Post a Comment